When we collect personal data about you
- When you interact with us in person – through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our peakculture.life (“Site”).
- When we get personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests.
- When you are using our products.
Why we collect and use personal data
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing, and customer service.
We also collect data about partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
Why we collect and use personal data
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our services, products, events, activities, and promotions of our partners. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the services and products that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on our Site.
- Follow up on incoming requests (client support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as invoices, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Peak Culture directly or with a Peak Culture partner.
- Notify you of any disruptions to our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our services and products.
- Process a job application.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- To protect the rights and property of Peak Culture, our agents, customers, and others.
- In an emergency. Includes protecting the safety of our employees, our customers, or any person.
Type of personal data collected
We collect your email, full name and company’s name, but in addition, we can also collect phone numbers. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, chats, documents, and emails.
If you apply for a job at Peak Culture, we collect the data you provide during the application process. Peak Culture does not collect or process any particular categories of personal data, such as unique public identifiers or sensitive personal data.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting peakculture.life we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, internet protocol (IP) address and information about your actions on our Site.
We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies help us make our Site and your visit better.
We may log information using digital images called web beacons on our Site or in our emails.
This information is used to make our Site work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the Site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use our Site. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our Site to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies and web beacons do not personally identify you.
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Peak Culture holds about you.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Peak Culture to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive digital marketing messages. If you want to withdraw your consent for digital marketing messages, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute about the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your privacy rights should be sent to